Terms and Conditions
General terms & conditions of Deciso Sales B.V.
Edison 43, 3241 LS Middelharnis
Taxes and duties
Shipping & Delivery
- 1. Conditions
- Offers, Services and Sales of Deciso Sales B.V. – hereafter called Deciso – and via her websites are made only pursuant to these conditions.
- 2. Prices
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- 3. Taxes and duties
- Prices exclude Taxes and duties.
- 4. Privacy
- The personal information you enter on this site will be used for the purpose you supplied the asked information (info request and/or order of products/services).
Besides the above purpose Deciso uses the information in order to enhance our service to you. This information will not be supplied to third parties.
- 5. Orders
- Orders may be rejected for any reason. Payments made by Customer will be refunded in this case.
- 6. Inventory
- Inventory is indicational.
- 7. Shipping & Delivery
- Shipping cost will be added automatically during checkout.
Delivery dates are indicational.
- 8. Transport risk
- The transport risk transfers to Customer once product is handed to the carrier.
Due to strict regulations in some countries, we cannot guarantee that customs does not confiscate your order. Please note that we do not take responsibility for orders confiscated by customs. Neither are we responsible for paying the applicable taxes and duties to customs.
- 9. Returns
- When you are not satisfied with your purchase from our webshop you can return your products within 30 days. The conditions for returning your product are:
– Only 1 unit can be returned.
– Return the complete product with all supplied accessories (like power supply, cabling, etc).
– Return the product in its original box to Deciso within 30 days of delivery. As date of delivery we use the date as provided by our carrier.
– Only undamaged and complete returned product are viable for refunding the purchase amount minus shipping costs.
– The shipping cost of returning the product is the responsibility of the customer.
- 10. Warranty
- The warranty period is one year unless otherwise noted. At its discretion, Deciso may repair the product, replace it with an equivalent new or refurbished product, or refund the purchase price. Customer is responsible for backing up any data.
Excluded from warranty is any damage to the product caused by or resulting from:
a. normal wear
b. theft of parts, dislocations, an excessive dusty environment, neglect by Customer, disfunctional power or network, exposure to chemicals, extreme conditions or injudicious use by Client
c. insufficient maintenance
d. repairs and/or modifications to the product which have nog been carried out by Deciso or its forehand approval
e. (direct or indirect) a so called “computervirus”
Errors and disruptions resulting from software or from illegal softwarecopies are excluded from warranty.
Deciso is not able to provide warranty for open source software code. Deciso therefore only delivers the software as-is. For this software no fees are being charged other than fees for installation and/or verbatim on which this software is stored.
If a product malfunctions within the warranty period the product is eligible for our RMA (Return Material Authorization) procedure.
If you think your product is malfunctioning and needs repair, please send an e-mail in English or Dutch to email@example.com containing:
– Name and address info of customer
– Original order or invoice number
– Description of problem
Our support department will contact you by mail and/or phone with further instructions.
Please don’t ship anything to us without prior notice.
Returning for repair or replacement is based on the carry-in and return principle. If repair of your product is necessary you can send the product including relevant accessories like power supply to Deciso at the address at the bottom of this page. The shipping cost and risk of sending the package to us is solely the responsibility of the customer. Deciso will ship the repaired or replacement product to the customer if the RMA is accepted as a warranty issue.
Address to ship returned/RMA goods to:
Deciso Sales B.V.
Burgemeester Mijslaan 2
3241 XA Middelharnis
- 11. Liability
- Deciso shall not be liable for any sum greater than the amount paid to it for the goods or services sold, in the event of any loss, cost or damage caused by, arising out of, or related to, the goods or services rendered. Customers sole and exclusive remedy in the event of an error or defect is limited to the correction of the error or defect by adjustment, replacement, or repair, at Deciso’s election. In no event shall Deciso be liable for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, including lost profits and loss of data. Customer is advised to back up all data regularly.
- 12. Ownership
- Goods and services supplied remain the property of Deciso until paid in full.
- 13. Payment terms
- Payment is due before delivery.
Payments can be made by using one of the following options (please note that not all options are available in each country):
13.1. Credit Cards (Processed by Docdata Payments www.docdatapayments.com)
13.1.a. American Express
13.2. Online Bank transfer (Processed by Docdata Payments www.docdatapayments.com)
13.2.b. Sofortüberweisung (details: www.sofort.com)
13.3. PayPal (details: www.paypal.com)
13.3.a. PayPal account; make a payment directly from your PayPal account
13.3.b. Credit Cards; a PayPal account is not required for this option
13.4. Offline Bank transfer
13.4.a. Bank/wire transfer, payment can be made to Rabobank account of Deciso Sales B.V. details are provided during checkout if this option is selected.
13.4.b. Purchase order, when selecting this option you can provide us with you PO number, this will be printed on the Invoice. We will provide you with a proforma invoice to be paid to the Rabobank account of Deciso Sales B.V.
- 14. Applicable law
- Dutch law is applicable on all deliveries, goods and services.
- Middelharnis, 12-11-2015